International Conference on Material Science and Nanotechnology which scheduled during November 04-05, 2020 at Sydney, Australia which includes Keynote presentations, Oral Talks, Poster presentations, workshop and Exhibitions.
On this auspicious occasion, Organizing Committee invites the participants from all over the globe to take part in this annual flagship conference with the theme “Upgrading future innovations of Material science and Nanotechnology”. Materials Nanotech 2020 aims in proclaim knowledge and share new ideas amongst the professionals, Medical and students from research areas of, and to share their research experiences and indulge in interactive discussions and technical sessions at the event. The Conference will also have a space for companies and/or institutions to present their services, products, innovations and research results. If your company/organization is interested in participating in this event, contact us.
Why to attend Materials Conference?
Materials Nanotech 2020 offers a fantastic opportunity to meet and make new contacts in the field of Material Science and Nanotechnology, by providing collaboration spaces and break-out rooms with tea and lunch for delegates between sessions with invaluable networking time for you. It allows delegates to have issues addressed on Materials Nanotech 2020 by recognized global experts who are up to date with the latest developments in the Materials Science field and provide information on new techniques and technologies. This International Materials Science conference will feature world renowned keynote speakers, plenary speeches, young research forum, poster presentations, technical workshops and career guidance sessions.
- Materials Science Engineers
- Nanotechnology Engineers
- Researchers from Mining and Metallurgy field
- Scientists and students from Tissue Science engineering and Biomaterials
- Delegates from Materials Science and Nanotechnology Associations
- Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology Faculty
- Professors, Students, Researchers and Technical Staff from Materials Science and Nanotechnology Department
- Delegates from Materials Science, Semiconductor, Polymer, Fuel Cell and Energy related industries
- Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology Researcher
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supporting International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.
See more at:https://materials-nanotechnology.materialsconferences.com/